Services Change Management
Change Management Program and Project Support
We use an established, customisable method and toolset to facilitate the realisation of the program or project business case.
- Vision and case for change
- Sponsorship coalition
- Leadership consensus to lead the change with shared expectations
- Stakeholder identification and engagement plans
- Communication strategy, planning, and execution
- People impacts identification and management
- Change management tracking dashboard
- Process and role clarification
- Training strategy and plan
- Embedding (adoption and stabilisation) strategy and plan
Change Management Capability Enablement
We have unique expertise in enabling internal Change Management capability for three of the largest blue-chip companies in South Africa and a large parastatal.
- Customised change management framework, method, and toolset enabled on appropriate technology platform
- Adoption and stabilisation of aligned application of method and toolset
- Governance processes, structures, and roles / responsibilities
- Metrics to track people impacts across programs and projects
- People impacts as a key influencer of project portfolio decision-making
- Communication governance across all programs and projects
- Change management metrics and tracking integrated with program / project reporting
- Equipped internal change management resources
Whole System Change
Increasing an organisation’s ability to manage complexity by taking a whole system (emergent) approach to change, understanding the interdependent nature of all parts of the organisation’s internal and external environment.
- High impact for Large Scale Interventions (LSI’s) like conferences or cross-functional breakaways
- Especially helpful with strategic and cultural changes
- Recognises the need for enabling the whole system or at least a good representation of the whole system (diversity) to engage in the change dialogue
Bottom-up, participatory approach requiring recognition by leaders that they cannot directly produce global patterns of behaviour the organisation is seeking but have to let them unfold.
For more information, please complete the form below and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
Exactitude Consulting lives their value of ‘professionals who care’ - for both staff and clients. Their personal touch ensures that the right expertise is consistently applied to the requirement for exceeding value delivery. I can highly recommend Exactitude Consulting as a strategic partner to both clients and potential employees.
My relationship with Exactitude Consulting as a Change Practitioner started in 2013. The Directors are accessible and always there to give expert advice on project duties. Corine and Christelle are always available to answer all my administrative queries. At Exactitude, I feel like I’m part of the family, not just another consultant.
I’ve been consulting independently for ten years now, with four of these years in happy association with Exactitude. They’ve really mastered the art of balancing independence with the comfort of being part of a larger team. It’s great to work with professionals in a truly mutually beneficial relationship.
Good Attitude. Good Vibes. Good Company. Great Team to work for and with.
For the 3 years that I was with Exactitude Consulting, they were more than a family to me. I was never made to feel like a commoner, instead a shareholder to the company. They listen to everyone’s idea and work to implement them.
It was a pleasure working with Exactitude, a team of professionals with a get it done attitude. The team consists of experts in their field with a work ethic of the highest standard and from my experience, their delivery exceeds expectations.
Exactitude Consulting brings the best team for each client situation through their vast network of experienced consultants. I have enjoyed the partnership and the challenging client engagements we have worked together on providing forward thinking solutions that resulted in sustainable and lasting change.
Exactitude is in one word – Phenomenal! Exactitude is the personification of exceptional expertise, professionalism and dedication to excellent service, mixed with a huge chunk of passion and care, not only for their clients but also for their consultants. I am proud to be part of this extraordinary team.
I am new in this world of consulting and having to work with exactitude with Barclays has been a breeze. Exactitude always looks out for their consultants and still ensures that their client gets the best service. I just love how Exactitude pays attention to the important dates, and when someone goes through a bad experience, they will be there with you every step of the way and provide support where necessary.
I like working with Exactitude Consulting because I get the opportunity to interact with knowledgeable and supportive colleagues on a daily basis. They also provide me with professional challenges and growth opportunities. Exactitude Consulting has authentic people who focus on building relationships with the client and their employees to create sustainable two-way long-term relationships.
Very welcoming and professional staff. Have a strong focus on delivery and maintaining good relationships with customers. Admin staff efficient and keep promises at all times.
Exactitude Consulting’s deep functional expertise, no-nonsense mind-set and flexible approach makes them a preferred implementation partner for us.
A deep routed sense of consideration for their employees, a keen sense of business negotiation and excellent pairing skills has afforded me what I believe to be the best job I ever had. Their acute attention to detail and accuracy contribute to their preceding reputation of professionalism. I am proud and much obliged to be a part of this team.
I found Exactitude Consulting to be a clear-minded group of professionals who are able to maintain focus on the task while still being friendly and welcoming in their approach. It was a pleasure to work with them.